My year in pictures

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

TNBX Block 1


Well I finally received my rhinestones and was able to complete the block by embellishing the trees. I had been told that you needed to invest in a $50 bejeweller applicator & a $44 pack of stones but I did some research and found a company called http://www.rhinestonz.co.nz/ who for $14.90 plus P&P sent me my pack of 100 stones & advised me how to put them on with the iron! Far more cost effective & I was most interested to know that you could use an iron. All you need to do is place the stones where you want them, cover them with a piece of cloth and put the iron on top. Just make sure they are well stuck and you are away laughing. With Easter around the corner I hope to make headway on the others - I have three just waiting for hand embellishing & another three waiting to be done!

I hope you all have a happy and blessed Easter.

Live Happily.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Rhinestonz link and the 'how to'. The block looks terrific1

    ReplyDelete