My year in pictures

Friday, March 5, 2010

Ice Warrior


Well all I can say is TGIF - it has been a particularly long week. I am hoping to chill out and get stuck into some of my quilting. I have got all the bugs onto my Bugs quilt now and just need to do the beading and then put it together. I now have four blocks sitting waiting for my attention for my Xmas quilt - even though I got one last month and Lorraine was kind enough to send me two - my March one arrived in the post this week. Guess i'm gonna be "Busy as a Bee with a bum full of honey". I must say that having my machine serviced was just the best thing. it is running like new and the chappie that serviced it said that they were a really good model.

It is also hard to believe that it is 6 months on Sunday since we had our precious boy put to sleep. It still breaks my heart when I think of him. I have him on my computer at work and home as the wallpaper - he was a beautiful boy. We recently discovered that his full pedigree name was Tobolsk Ice Warrior - I think this was very fitting for him - he certainly was our warrior. Hope you all have a happy weekend. Take care & live happily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment