My year in pictures

Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Blues


Well driving home on Friday night took me an hour and twenty instead of the usual 20 minutes so I had lots of time to sit - just as well I happened to have my Bugs with me. I managed to almost complete the rest of the handstitiching on the binding that needed to be done. Saturday I ended up with an earache and felt miserable so was able to sit and finish the Bugs off. It looks great and I am really pleased with it. Now back to my Xmas quilt which has been severly neglected over the last month - I have made great headway with block number three. Roll on those dark winter months where my evenings will be spent whiling away the hours on it :) We had friends for dinner last night - an unexpected last minute call which was very nice - sometimes the spontaneous things are the most delightful. Anyway I hope you all have a great week. Take care & live happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment