My year in pictures

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

COLOUR SWAP


I recently signed up to take part in a Colour swap. For this I had to say what my favourite colour was and then I was partnered up with someone. The idea of the swap was to send 6 items as there are six letters in the word Colour. One of these items had to be handmade. You could choose to send an item representing each letter if you wanted to. Creatively this is what my partner did. My partner lives in Australia and her name is Clare. I received her parcel yesterday and this is what I got. I will look forward to using all my goodies. Thank you Clare.

3 comments:

  1. What lovely items!
    Love the photos of your fluffy kids too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Loreen , i'm so glad you liked the parcel . Have a great week !

    ReplyDelete